Monday, August 9, 2010

Last few days...

I finish Coop on Wednesday, which is a sad thought. There is still so much I want to do here! Currently workingon developing the fourth year film which is a nice little bumpy ride. Okay maybe a big bump. Anyways, I'll post more of that later on. Here is some of the work I did at Big jump the last three months!

Design a girl, and rigged her in Flash. This is her rotation.



A Rough animation done in Flash on a Cintiq in the first week of Coop. Quite a scary moment, since it was hard to get used to the fact that I have put hesitation lines down like with a Col-erase!


The Clean up of the sneak. There are so many problems with this but I'll refrain from fixing them. Learnt a lot about how terrible my original rig was from this XD


And finally a walk cycle that can be reused. Some took a few days, some took a few weeks, some as many as 4 retries! But in the end, if its nailed, you only gotta animate it once :)

No comments: